GPU computing has become one of the most important elements of AI infrastructure today. Owing to inherent architectural advantages, GPUs are well-suited to accelerate Deep Learning tasks. NVIDIA provides a scalable compute infrastructure, ranging from a single GPU in workstations to server-scale end-to-end data centre solutions.
NVIDIA’s presence in the market is undisputed. In addition to hardware for parallel procession, NVIDIA provides a cloud based end to end accelerated stack of software, which includes CUDA, CUDA X libraries, drivers, frameworks and much more.
GPU-accelerated computing is helping to solve some of the most complex problems in the world. The AI stack is cutting edge, and it’s evolving all the time, leading to the requirement of a large amount of work to set up and maintain an AI software environment.
NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC) provides researchers and data scientists with simple access to a comprehensive catalog of GPU-optimized software tools for deep learning, machine learning and high-performance computing. NGC provides a range of options that meet the needs of data scientists, developers, and researchers with various levels of AI expertise.
The platform allows researchers to deploy a comprehensive deep learning infrastructure quickly and effortlessly, in easy-to-use, dockerised containers. Advancements such as the creation of tensor cores and the easily-programmable CUDA interface have only served to increase the effectiveness of NVIDIA GPUs for general purpose computing.
Analytics India Magazine has teamed up with NVIDIA to bring to data scientists a workshop focused on tools they need for GPU acceleration. Attendees will be able to learn how to implement GPU acceleration in everyday ML and DL tasks.
Titled ‘NVIDIA GPU For End-To-End Machine Learning Acceleration Workshop’, the workshop will offer industry insights on how to make your everyday deep learning tasks more efficient. The workshop will include a keynote conducted by Sundara Ramalingam Nagalingam, Head, Deep Learning Practice, NVIDIA Graphics Pvt Ltd. The workshop will take the participants through the following topics:
- Accelerated Data Analytics for Better Insight & Use Cases
- RAPIDS Deep Dive
- Accelerating Data Science End-to-End with GPU & Getting Started with NVIDIA GPU Cloud
- Data ETL Pipelining Hands-on with cuDF
- XGBoost on MultiGPU Demo and Discussion
- Running other Algorithms on GPU Hands-on
- Q&A Session
Who Should Attend?
- Data Engineers & Data Scientists looking to supercharge their training and inference workflows
- Data Science managers looking for an upgrade to existing infrastructure
- AI/ML enthusiasts with experience in basic concepts of ML, data science, workflows and have worked with Python, Scikit-learn, or Pandas
Time: 9 AM
Venue: L-6, 8th Floor, NVIDIA, Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara, Bengaluru
Date: 10th July 2019