Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are few Data Science job openings in Gurgaon to apply right away:
Data Engineer @ Allegis Global Solutions
The company is looking for energetic, high-performing Engineer to help shape the technology and product roadmap for IBM ICM.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical disciplines, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 5+ years of software development experience with proven hands-on experience in IBM Cognos Incentive Compensation Management/Hadoop/ HIVE/ NoSQL & SQL Databases
- Proficient in implementing user level and data level securities within Cognos
- Experience working with programming concepts
- Expert in writing SQL and performance tuning SQL.
- Ability to complete solid unit testing on your own work.
- Ability to create requirement documents, tech specs, unit test results, estimation documents, road maps, and architecture diagrams.
- Ability to analyze requirements and direct to an appropriate solution that will fit within a reasonable technical maintainable design.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
Click here to apply
Deep Learning Engineer @ Intello Labs
At Intello Labs, we work at the bleeding edge of deep learning and collaborate with the world’s best companies and research centers. We are looking for passionate engineers and researchers that want to contribute in this exciting and fast moving field. This new role focuses on bleeding edge deep learning algorithms and models for computer vision.
- MS/ME/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering equivalent
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails, Python and C++, CUDA a plus
- Knowledge of multiple deep-learning frameworks, such as Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, Torch/PyTorch and so on.
- Problem Solving:
- Deep learning development
- Vision, perception, control, planning algorithm development
Analyst @ Mastercard
As an analyst, the candidate will work closely with Data & Services Advanced Analytics teams and external clients around the world to architect, develop, and maintain advanced reporting and data visualisation capabilities on large volumes of data in order to support consulting projects, model development, model scoring, and campaign measurement. And, translate business requirements into tangible solution specifications and high quality, on time deliverables.
- B.Tech or Mathematics. M.S. preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in hands-on data programming, querying, data mining and report development using large volumes of granular data to deliver business intelligence and custom reporting solutions in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Strong hands-on experience on SQL, Tableau, SSIS.
- Analytical/Problem Solving.
- Relevant retail and payments industry experience a plus.
Role In Analytics @ Max Life Insurance
Max Life envisions to be the most admired life insurance company in India by securing the financial future of customers. Max Life Insurance amongst the top 15 BFSI companies to work for in India.
- BE/BTech, MTech, MSc. in Computer science/Information Technology/ ECE or other quantitative disciplines from tier 1/ tier 2 institutes.
- 2-7 years of hands on work experience in NLP, AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Should have developed and deployed NLP based solutions with R( tm, korPus, etc) or Python( NLTK, Scikit-learn and Spacy
- Strong familiarity with RNN, LSTM, word2vec and other embeddings, Keras/Tensor flow.
- Knowledge of Chabot platforms and development and deployment of at least 1 NLP based Chatbot or other AI, machine learning, or NLP technologies
- Working with Speech to Text and conversational analysis tools /Api, such as Dialogflow is a plus
- Working knowledge of Image matching, and understanding applications of voice and video data is a plus
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure and high-performance computing (GPU/TPU) be a plus.
Delivery Lead @ Moody’s Analytics
Moody’s Analytics is seeking motivated analytics professionals with good quantitative aptitude and business problem solving skills. The role entails assessing business requirements and providing technical expertise
- Programming background with expertise in Text mining and building statistical models using R/Python
- Adept in using custom built packages in R/Python for data cleaning, data preparation, text mining, data modeling and execution
- Past experience in using & implementing ML techniques.
- Perform ad-hoc statistical analysis as needed and generate actionable report.
- Use analytical tools to manipulate data and develop solutions
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs
- Deliver end results maintaining quick turn-around times and high quality standards