About the Conference
In recent years, “Big Data” has become a new ubiquitous term. Big Data is transforming science, engineering, medicine, healthcare, finance, business, and ultimately society itself. For businesses of all sizes, big data can be hard to collect, analyse, visualize, and process; and the information places tremendous stress on networks, storage, and servers, which is why cloud computing has become an increasingly attractive solution.
Our Big Data Conferences are unique opportunity for all executive and professionals involved in data storage, data management and data analysis to gather and discuss how companies can effectively manage, protect and leverage the growing amounts of data in the enterprise. With a focus on best practices, our events allow attendees to explore strategies and technologies surrounding real-time data processing, data protection and privacy, meeting industry regulations and compliance, and data storage.
We line up best speakers and the sessions & networking of the highest order. Our Conferences provide you the opportunity to meet Big Data experts, attend keynote presentation, and participate in workshop and interactive sessions and network with experienced Business and Technical practitioners.
You’ll experience a complete technical immersion, shared with a developer and Professional community that is passionate about all exciting developments in the Big Data.
India Analytics & Big Data Week 2015 brings to you.
- 500+ conference Delegates
- 1000+ Quiz Contestants
- All India Corporate Contests –  Analytics Olympiad  Big Data Champions League
- All India Students Quiz – Analytics Olympiad
- ABD50 – Top 50 Analytics & Big Data companies & colleges will be facilitated at the event. This list is prepared based on the scores employees of the companies fetch in Round 1 of Contests.
- Best Speakers on the topic
- Special session for Heads of Analytics
- Industry focussed sessions
- High quality workshops
- Exhibition Area
Cities & Dates for Summit
- Pune, Hyderabad & Chennai – 17th Jan,
- Delhi – 28th Jan,
- Mumbai – 3rd Feb,
- Bangalore – 5th & 6th Feb
Confirmed speakers for the event are:
|Tanmay Agarwal||Vice President- Analytics -Consumer Goods & Retail||Genpact|
|Pramod Singh||Director : Digital and Big Data Analytics||HP|
|Ravi Vadaga||Business Intelligence , Analytics , Big Data , Mobile BI Practice, IoT,||Hinduja Tech|
|Robin Jose||VP and Head of Big Data Analytics||Reliance Jio|
|Subu Darbha||Lead AVP, Analytics||HSBC|
|Dinesh Kumar||Professor of Analytics||IIM Bangalore|
|Jesse Papak||Founder||EnvData Australia|
|Radek Maciaszek||Founder & MD Data||Mine Labs UK|
|Antonio Romero||Marin Data Scientist||CERN|
|Michael Cutler||Co – Founder & Data Scientist||Tumra UK|
- Big Data Tech Champions League : http://www.bigdatainnovation.org/Bigdata_technology_champions_league
- Analytics Olympiad 2015: http://www.bigdatainnovation.org/Analytics_Olympiad
- Analytics Olympiad 2015 for students http://www.bigdatainnovation.org/Students_Analytics_Olympiad
- Certified Apache Hadoop Developer
- Certified Cassandra DB
- Certified Apache Mahout
- Predictive Analytics
- Real Time Analytics using R & Apache Storm
For more information, write to email@example.com
Try deep learning using MATLAB