The AI revolution is on but is your business ready for AI?
It is the right time to have an AI-Ready Compute Infrastructure to leverage AI high performance compute capability without disrupting your present Infrastructure investments.
IBM recently announced POWER9 processor – built from the ground-up for data-intensive workloads. It is the only processor with state-of-the-art I/O subsystem technology, including next-generation NVIDIA NVLink, PCIe Gen4, and OpenCAPI.
Join IBM and NVIDIA as we explore challenges enterprises have as they struggle with adopting technologies from the HPC world like accelerated computing (GPUs and FPGAs) and other bleeding edge architectures that are unlike the homogeneous systems they’ve used in the past.
Learn how you can take advantage of POWER9’s revolutionary architecture that delivers blazing speed and packs 1.5x performance of its predecessor.
In this webinar, you will know how to harness POWER9 CPU for data-intensive workloads
- If you are a researcher or data scientist, you can get information and resources on how to harness the CPU to analyze reams of data
- Learn about top use cases where the companies saw strong outcomes and high return on investment with POWER9
- Learn about performance advantage and how to achieve greater efficiencies with a processor tailor made for large-scale workloads
- Get a deeper understanding of how you can leverage the power of IBM’s POWER9 for performance tuning of data intensive workloads
- Be the first to see how this game changer CPU gives you the tools to tackle complexity in data
Wasif Shareef Mohammad is a Power Systems Consultant with Systems Lab Services and has more than 18 years of experience in managing, planning and implementing high availability production environments running IBM Power Systems and AIX operating system. A Certified IT Specialist, he has wide experience in IT consulting for IBM business customers using Power Systems, focusing on PowerVM Virtualization, high availability, performance tuning and providing High level and Low Level design Solutions for the Power Systems AIX/Linux environments involving Consolidation/Hardware Migrations , PowerVM & Power HA architecture and deployment.
Fri, July 25, 2018 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM IST
Try deep learning using MATLAB