Great Learning Data Science Awards 2018 are here again to honour the best in the data science and analytics world. The third edition of Data Science Excellence Awards is aimed at recognising the exceptional work and achievements in the analytics community. Instituted in 2016 to recognise and award exciting work being done by startups and companies in analytics and data science space, the awards have witnessed an increasing number of registrations over the years.
The applications in the last two editions have come from a diverse range of companies in the banking industry, startups in areas such as artificial intelligence, analytics, machine learning, data science, healthcare, e-commerce and FMCG, among others.
After receiving an overwhelming response from startups and companies, the Great Learning Data Science Awards 2018 are set to be given out on 27 September 2018, at Cypher, under four categories:
- Emerging Data Science Startup Of The Year
- Best Data Science Project Of The Year
- Best Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Implementation
- Data Science For Social Good
Cypher 2017 had recognised winners under five categories — Emerging Analytics Services startup of the year, Emerging Analytics Product Startup of the year, Best Boutique Analytics firm of the year, Best Data Science Project of the year and Best Big Data Implementation of the year, with stellar achievements in this space.
This year’s awards ceremony set to bring a unique flavour by having introduced newer categories.
Who Can Apply
- Any startup or company which has done exceptional work over the past one year is welcome to apply under these categories.
- They should fall strictly under any of the four categories mentioned above.
- You need to submit your nominations by filling up the form available on the website by 30 August 2018.
- There is no nomination fee, although for attending the summit and awards ceremony, the company proposals will have to register the normal passed from the summit website.
These awards are the outcome of nominations received from companies. All nominations are judged by the Advisory Council Members of Great Learning and Analytics India Magazine. These will be based on your write-up and the supporting materials submitted in the form.
Cypher Date And Venue
26-28 September 2018
Hotel Radisson Blu (formerly known as the Hotel Park Plaza)
Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, India
For more details on Awards visit here.
For more details on Cypher visit here.
Try deep learning using MATLAB