It’s time for the analytics community in India to come together. Cypher provides a unique platform to discuss ideas, celebrate the progress in data science, artificial intelligence and big data. Together we must find a way to deal with challenges, boost the startups ecosystem, and network with an audience that is the most definitive representation of the Indian analytics industry.
At the fourth edition of Cypher 2018, we are hosting the analytics community to meet, interact, engage and dive deeper into analytics use cases that have made an impact across all industries. It brings an opportunity to meet innovators, and provides a platform to showcase the expertise of companies and startups who are building solutions to solve complex business problems.
We would like to invite journalists and bloggers covering technology space to witness the biggest gathering of Analytics and AI Leaders, innovators and influencers over three days across four parallel sessions at the largest analytics summit in India. We would like you to come and interact with the industry leaders and startups in the analytics and AI space.
For media registrations, please write at email@example.com
Why Attend Cypher 2018?
- We are hosting an excellent line up of speakers such as Devi Shetty, chairman at Narayana Hrudayalaya; Kamal Kumar, Head of analytics at Jabong; Anshu Sharma, SVP technology infrastructure at Vodafone; Amit Soni, Group Head of analytics at Piramal Enterprises; Atul Jalan, CEO and MD at Manthan; and Syed Rahim, Head of customer experience at SPAR India, among others.
- Numerous conference segments such as keynotes, panel discussion, knowledge talks, workshops are going to be held at the event.
- Cypher 2018 will witness a host of attendees ranging from data scientists, analytics professionals, chief analytics officers, head of analytics, analytics startups, VCs and analytics aspirants, among others.
- We would recognise the best in data science industry by hosting the Great Learning Data Science Awards 2018 in association with Great Learning Institutes. Awards would be given in four categories — Emerging data science startup of the year, Best data science project of the year, Best machine learning/AI implementation and Data science for social good.
- We would be hosting analytics and AI quiz, called the AI.Q.
- Screening for our AI documentary, ‘Transition cost’ that has a central theme of autonomous vehicles in India.
You can check our complete agenda here.
Date of the event: 26-28 September 2018
Venue: Hotel Radisson Blu (Previously Park Plaza), Outer Ring road, Bengaluru, India