Big Data & AI Asia Conference and Exhibition is back on the 4-5 December 2018, for its second edition at Suntec Singapore. Throughout the two days of conferences, tech talks and intensive networking, this event will attract key representatives from the Big Data and AI ecosystem which will provide you with the key takeaways to make your investment ROI worthwhile.
Noted personalities such as Steve Leonard, CEO at SGInnovate; Sanjay Bakshi, CDO at Shell; Johnson Poh, Head of Data Science at DBS Bank; Andrea Casati, Artificial Intelligence Lead at OCBC Bank and Dr Cao Hong, Head of Data Science and Ernst & Young, among others, are set to attend the event.
Here are the key highlights f the event:
- Anchor your position at the forefront of the changing business landscape
- Get updated with the new skills and technologies for growth opportunities
- Hear first-hand information directly from Big data and AI experts from global organizations
- Grow your business through effective use and management of your data and AI development
- Get potential contracting opportunities through networking and collaboration with technology leaders and startups
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to connect with top-notch data and AI experts.
Try deep learning using MATLAB