Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing the latest job openings across the country.
Here are the 5 most recent Machine learning job openings across major cities in India:
AI Architect @ ZS Associates, Pune
ZS‘s Software Development Team designs, implements, tests and supports high quality products used by hundreds of companies and thousands of end users to make critical decisions and manage sales operations.
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform, e.g. AWS Sagemaker, IBM Watson,
- Microsoft Azure, Google Api.Ai, Facebook Wit.Ai, Chatbots using Microsoft Bot Framework
- Serve AI/ML models in enterprise grade technology platforms through microservices
- Tensorflow, Caffe, CNTK, commercial technologies/platforms, etc
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT, JIRA,
- Teamcity, etc.). Able to explain technical concepts in a non-technical language
- Solid hands-on experience in the Artificial Intelligence platforms with understanding of the end to end life cycle of AI projects.
- Very solid proven hands-on experience on UI technologies (AngularJS, ReactJS, StencilJS etc), Java/ J2EE, Kubernetes, Spring framework, Microservices, REST API’s, Kafka etc.
- Exposure in Data Governance and management
- Exposure to Hadoop data science workbench solutions
- Preferred experience in any one of the integrated AI products like: Microsoft Azure ML, AWS ML
- Solid experience on any one of the ML pipeline solutions like DataiKU, Anaconda, KNIME and auto ML solutions like H2O.ai or DataRobot or Firefly.ai
Data Engineer & Enterprise Architect@ Hugo Edge Solutions, Bangalore
As a data engineer, the candidate will Identify valuable data sources and automated collection processes, undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- 4-6 years of IT Development Experience
- Data engineering chops with big data technologies (AWS, Hadoop) and the drive to improve data quality, accuracy, and completeness.
- An understanding of the client experience, appreciating what it takes to form long-term client relationships
- Proficiency with handling structured and unstructured data sets, writing complex queries, and the occasional stored procedure
- Ability to design, build, and query data warehouses (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Redshift)
- AWS Certified Solution Architect or Developer Associate required; Professional certification preferred
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems. Running machine learning tests and experiments.
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms.
- Experience with Agile and the Enterprise SDLC (functional and unit testing, etc) are extremely important as is experience monitoring, debugging, and troubleshooting production workloads
Machine Learning & Analytics Professional @ Careernet Consulting, Bangalore
A potential candidate would be working for one of the clients who are into Banking Sector.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer science Engineering OR Masters in Statistics/Mathematics
- Experience in Analyzing the Medium Complex Problems and translate it into Analytical Approach
- Experience in Statistical Learning : Diagnostic Analytics, Simulation and Predictive Modeling, Time Series, Dynamic/Causal Model, Statistical Learning, Guided Decisions
- Experience with big data analytics and advanced data mining techniques to analyze data
- R, Python
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, data warehouse
- Hadoop(Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, HQL)
- Experience with statistical programming languages – SAS
- SAS EG, Enterprise Miner, Text Miner, KXEN, OPL/CPLEX, SPSS,R studio, Revolution R
- Experience with data warehouse platforms – Teradata / GreenPlum, HANA
Deep Learning and Computer Vision Expert @ Pratibha Analytics, Hyderabad
The candidate will be part of a team that consists of highly qualified and dedicated professionals who are focussed on value creation for clients through automation, data and decision sciences. The main role of the team is to apply leading Advanced Analytics, Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning and other AI frameworks, tools and techniques to solve clients issues and help them gain powerful new insights to improve revenues, profitability and reduce costs by solving for a range of KPIs and value drivers based on the client industry and functional domain area.
- A degree in M.Sc. Stats, Phd in Statistics, Mathematics, Engg. in Computer Science, MCA, Masters in Computer Science or other business and engineering graduate streams with experience in Data Science and Advanced Analytics implementations.
- 2-8 years experience, with strong knowledge and skills in statistics, mathematics and computer science.
- Deep skills in Computer Vision solutions using CNN, RNN and other ensemble algorithms and methods.
- Experience in design and delivery of leading Analytics / AI solutions to clients by applying your deep skills in above mentioned disciplines including Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Python, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Caffe, R, along with strong understanding of all key market leading Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques, frameworks, methodologies and tools.
Principal Machine Learning Engineer @ Leben Care Technologies, Hyderabad
Founded in late 2016, Leben Care offers automated medical image analysis algorithms that improve access and quality of diagnosis across areas of life sciences.
Their mission is to develop artificial intelligence products and solutions that improve access and quality of diagnosis across areas of life sciences.
Principal ML engineer would be part of a world-class AI RnD team to enhance the Netra.AI platform enabling next generation of medical imaging diagnostic for Ophthalmology.
- Master’s Degree or PhD – Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence.
- Hands on Experience in implementing deep learning architectures using latest machine learning tech and frameworks.
- Existing track record as a researcher in machine learning with published scientific journal.
- Design and build novel machine learning models to solve unique medical problems and improve patient outcomes.
- Test and evaluate algorithms on large medical datasets to prove robustness
- Deliver high quality and production-ready code
- Solid Python and C++ experience and Linux user.
- Solid mathematical background.
- Experience with a vast set of computer vision libraries.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in state-of-the-art Medical Image Analysis algorithms will be a plus.