It is dubbed as one of the most challenging roles in the organisation. The role of a Business Analyst has grown over the years and continues to be one of the most in-demand roles across industries.
Analytics India jobs offers you five current jobs on Business Analyst to apply for.
The company is looking for high powered and quantitatively oriented business analysts to support the Analytics function in the Retail and Consumer Goods domain.
- The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand business situations
- Able to provide data-backed analysis
- Grad or Post Grad from Tier 1 with 1-3 years of experience
- Understand the client business briefs and translate them to Analytical briefs
- Work with the Delivery Manager to identify the most suitable techniques to solve the business briefs
- Use the Analytical models to analyze actual output against key indicators, ensuring that the solution suggested is commercially viable and competitive.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Identify critical issues with ease
- Exhibit confidence and learn about emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
- Facilitate effective team interaction
Click here to apply
Hansa Cequity uses data for informed strategy and helps companies build intelligent, intuitive and real-time customer relationships by leveraging technology through proprietary and best-in-class marketing automation and analytics platforms.
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and expertise in statistical concepts
- Knowledge of multiple statistical toolsets such as SAS, SPSS
- Expertise in RDBMS, SQL, Queries and Exploratory Analysis
- Ability to understand the client business and capture business process and events
- A keen eye for details and data visualisation
- Good communication skills and strong ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good project management skills with a focus and responsibility for flawless, timely delivery
- 6 months to 2 years of Statistical Modelling experience with propensity modelling exposure
- M.Sc.(Stats)/MA (Economics/Econometrics) or MBA / BE/BTech graduates
- Hands on experience on R /SAS data manipulation
- Expertise to interact with clients and understand business problems & suggest analytical solutions that solve the need
- Defines the analytics roadmap for the client
- Build models using R / SAS to design & implement models
- Model scoring on a periodic basis and recalibration as and when required
- Exposure to multiple classification models
- Responsible for Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive analytics to solve the business problem
- To generate business insights from data through detailed analysis
- To communicate the analysis in a compelling manner through innovative data visualisation platforms, tools
- Effective and efficient use of statistical and analytical tools & techniques for problem-solving
- Project Management and project tracking of the deliverables.
Click here to apply
MiQ provides Marketing Intelligence which decodes the consumer and drives meaningful business outcomes.
- Experience of 6 months or more in analytics or consulting firms
- Expert in SQL, Excel & PPT
- Hands on in R/Python & experience in implementing Clustering & Regression algorithms
- Knowledge of big data frameworks and visualization tools
- Strong communication, problem-solving and learning mindset are top skills that are desired.
- Decipher client problems from varied verticals into actionable analysis
- Ensure world class insights and advanced analytical outputs are delivered by utilizing the rich online advertising auction data, universal/capture pixel data and 70 odd other data streams at your disposal
- Design and develop data-driven exploratory analysis as well as predictive and decision models to solve business problems across a range of advertiser categories
- Proactively produce stories that help the markets in Analytics pitches
- Identify repetitive areas in day-to-day work and build automation solutions
- Influence product roadmaps by guiding product decisions – bridging the gap between product, analysis and market expectations
- Build blueprints/POCs for products and media analytics solutions
- Mentor new talent in the team
- Own market communications and actively get involved in the Delivery Management of the team
- Brainstorm ideas with local market stakeholders to provide the best support with customized Local Product Solutions, in alignment with MiQ ‘Power to Build’ strategy
Click here to apply
Indegene is a healthcare solutions company that enables global healthcare organizations to address complex challenges to improve health and business outcomes. The company is looking for an experienced analytics professional with 2-8 years of experience, who can handle the breadth of Sales Force Effectiveness, business analytics, and reporting projects:
- B. Tech/M.Tech, Statistic, Maths – BS or MS from Premiere Institutions. MBA optional with 2-8 years of experience
- Experience in handling some of the Salesforce related tools
- Ability to automate SFE dashboards/processes per client requirements in Excel / PPT or other platforms
- Proficiency in handling small and large datasets through Excel/VBA, MS Access / SQL Server, SAS/Python
- Experience in data visualization platforms like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik View
- Knowledge of basic statistics and the ability to run predictive / machine learning models in R/Python/SAS
- Ability to perform advanced analytics analyses such as regression analysis, clustering (K-Mean, Random forest, etc.), time series modeling, etc.
- Experience in pharmaceutical commercial analytics is a must
- Experience in solving advanced analytics problems like customer segmentation, ROI / impact analytics is preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Deliver various types of analytics projects, ranging from reporting, tool building/automation to ad-hoc analytics to delivering complex business operations projects on an ongoing basis, depending on the needs of the client
- Assist in the development of competitive sales metrics to meet client sales force operational & strategic plans
- Create realistic and actionable metrics besides assisting the management and collation and delivery of sales and activity KPI reports
- Support design and calculations of sales incentive schemes
- Deliver projects with appropriate guidance from team leads and managers
- Handle multiple projects at any point in time, ensuring that progress is made across all the projects, with appropriate prioritization and workload distribution within the team
- Proactively participate in client communication, providing periodic updates and insights/recommendations through appropriate channels (conference calls/emails)
- Proactively communicate, internally and externally with senior stakeholders within the team, ensuring that any issues/concerns are handled in a timely manner
- Handle small and large datasets on projects efficiently and figure out the right technology to use for processing the data (e.g. Excel/VBA, SQL, SAS, Python, etc.) and delivering the analyses (Excel/VBA, R, Python, SAS).
- Develop expertise in pharmaceutical datasets and be a champion within the team
- Collaborate with other members within the team to innovate through automation / new ideas/capabilities/ tools
- Meaningfully communicate insights and information through excellent oral and written communication
Click here to apply
RiverForest Connections is a Canadian/US based RECRUITING FIRM with Contingent Hiring, Staffing and RPO services.
- Experience in managing small size team
- Experience with a programming language including SQL; experience in Python an advantage
- Database modelling understanding and strong knowledge of database tools
- Strong knowledge of business intelligence and ETL tools
- Capital Markets products business knowledge
- Strong knowledge of data workflow creation via Alteryx/Python
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- 10+ years of experience in delivering business intelligence solutions or act as Senior BA/Project Manager
- Be creative, innovative, pro-active and convincing in terms of finding solutions.
- Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges
- Strong analysis and presentation skills
- Is able to lead & motivate team members; managing delivery for multiple projects on extract, blend, analyse and visualise the data with accountability on Business Service Delivery parameters
- Has the ability to build a culture where employees feel engaged with their work and want to learn and grow and is able to facilitate change and assess the impact.
- Liaise with data providers to solve data issues
- Contribute to the implementation of improvements to the data processing systems: e.g. analysis and validation of feeds etc.
- Production of interactive dashboards primarily using Tableau as a tool
- Facilitate good communication flow with the GCA team globally.
- Tell a compelling story with data to provide actionable insights allowing instant decision making at management levels
- Facilitate good communication flow with Marketers, Business Managers, Finance, Management, IT, etc.
Click here to apply